Register For Internet Banking
About Bank of Scotland
Headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, Bank of Scotland is the second oldest existing bank in UK. With a history of more than 400 years, it is also the first commercial bank which prints its own banknotes in Europe. The pound sterling banknotes it issues are equal in value to those issued by the Bank of England, which is the central bank of UK.
About Bank of Scotland Internet Banking
Bank of Scotland Internet Banking is the online service provided by Bank of Scotland to its customers as an online access to their accounts and a convenient way to manage their accounts online. With a registered Internet Banking account, you can get the latest information of your Bank of Scotland account with a secure and safe protection of your privacy and your money.
Customers who have registered for Bank of Scotland Internet Banking can get various benefits. You can get management of your accounts online such as changing your sign in details, paper-free banking, standing orders, etc., and you can also arrange and view your bank account online, and deal with your savings, credit cards, closing accounts, ordering travel money, mortgages, share dealing, and so on.
How Can You Register For Bank of Scotland Internet Banking?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have a computer with access to the internet.
- Visit the webpage of Bank of Scotland Internet Banking at: http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/online.
- Click the link "Register Online".
- In the next page, read the instruction and click "Register Now".
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the registration.
- You can get more help about the registration at: http://www.onlinebankingdemo.co.uk/launchbos.html?ibdm=10.