Register For Bank of Scotland Personal Online Banking
About the Bank of Scotland
With over three hundred years of experience in the banking industry, the Bank of Scotland is the second oldest bank in the United Kingdom and one of the most trusted, well-established financial institutions in the world. Although it is not a central bank, it has been entrusted with the right to issue pound sterling (£) bank notes.
About The Bank of Scotland Personal Online Banking
Bank of Scotland personal online banking is a way for Bank of Scotland customers to access and manage their accounts over the internet. Registration for personal online banking is quick and the process is quite simple. All transactions are conducted on secure websites to ensure that your data is safe.
Bank of Scotland personal online banking allows you to view your account balance and recent account activity, generate bank statements, transfer monies to other accounts domestically and overseas, pay bills, keep all account information current and correct as well as stay abreast of new features and offers available to you.
How Can You Register For Bank of Scotland Personal Online Banking?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- An account with the Bank of Scotland.
- Go to the Bank of Scotland How to Register web page for online banking at: http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/aboutonline/register.asp/
- Click on the button marked "Continue" in the right part of the page.
- Enter your basic information of your card, such as Credit card number, date of birth, expiry date. Click on the purple "Activate" button to continue.
- Follow the instructions in the letter sent to you to complete the registration process.