Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card
About Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland is the second oldest bank still operating in the United Kingdom, with a history of over 300 years. It is a commercial bank and is also the only commercial institution created by the Parliament of Scotland which remains in existence. It was the first bank in Europe which printed its own banknotes.
About Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card
The Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card is a type of credit card issued by the Bank of Scotland which requires no annual fee and provides lots of attractive features such as an online management service, no interest and more.
By applying for a Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card, you can enjoy the services and benefits offered by the Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card. It will cover your losses against online fraud when purchasing on the internet, offer card replacement if lost and offers 24 hours of customer service every day. It charges no interest if every statement balance is paid in full by the payment date.
How can you apply for a Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Bank of Scotland website at http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/ and then click on the link marked "Credit Cards".
- Click on the button marked "Apply Now" in the column of "All in One Card".
- Choose the color for you card, enter your personal details into the required boxes or choose from the drop-down menus, enter your address details into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Follow instructions to finish the allocation process.
- If you need help, you can go to the Bank of Scotland Help Center website at http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/helpcentre/?tag=HOME4.
The Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card is a good choice for those who love personalized credit cards, since it provides different colors of card. You can choose any color of card you like. It is fun, isn’t it?