Enroll In Bank Of America Online Banking To Reorder Checks Online
About Bank Of America
Bank of America is a US corporation dealing with multinational banking and financial services. With its clients all over more than 150 countries in the world, it has been ranked as the second largest bank holding company by assets and the fourth largest by market capitalization in the US. As itself the fifth largest company in the US by total revenue, it has cooperation with 99% of Fortune 500 companies in the US and 83% of the Fortune Global 500.
About Bank Of America Online Banking
Bank of America Online Banking is the online service that Bank of America provides for its customers with a checking account. This 24-hour online system is totally free, and makes paying bills and reordering checks much more easier with a variety of helpful and considerate functions or features.
There are various online services available for customers of Bank of America with savings accounts, checking accounts or credit cards at the website of Bank of America Online Banking. With an Online Banking account, you can check your account balances, view 12 months of transaction activity, review your account summaries, see your pending transactions and do a lot of other things any time you like during the whole day.
How Can You Enroll In Bank Of America Online Banking To Reorder Checks Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to provide your account number, Social Security Number and some other information.
- Visit the entrance website for check accounts of Bank of America Online Banking at: http://www.bankofamerica.com/checks.
- Select where you bank from the drop-down list and click "Go".
- Click on the link marked with "order checks now".
- Enter your online ID and passcode, and click on the blue "Sign in" to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish the enrollment.
- Then you have successfully enrolled and you can choose in the service list what you want to do with your check account.