Open an Health Savings Account
About Bank of America
Founded in 1904, Bank of America is one of the largest bank holding companies in US providing service for over 57 million consumers and small businesses. It is the global leading provider of banking and financial services ranging from investment and corporate banking to investing and equity execution services. It is dedicated to providing the finest financial services in the world.
About the Health Saving Accounts
The Health Saving Account is a tax-advantaged savings account with which customers will be able to save money for future medical expenses and health care costs. The account is tax-advantaged in that the money in the account earns tax free interest and increases year by year.
The Health Saving Account guarantees your future cost related to health conditions. The money in the account will go with you even if you change the job or the health plans. You no longer need to worry about medical cost since the account will help you cover these. Thus the Health Saving Account will increase your sense of security and well-being.
How can you open an individual Bank of America HSA?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid social security number.
- Go to the Bank of America Benefits website at: www.bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin.
- Click on the button marked “Continue” under "Open an Individual HAS".
- Enter your personal information into the required field and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Follow the instruction and complete the application procedure.
- For further information, refer to the Health Savings Account FAQ at: https://benefitsolutions.bankofamerica.com/common/Core-Online-Portal-FAQs-Member.html.
With the help of Health Saving Account, you will save money for future medical cost. It is worthwhile opening an account for your health. The account will handle the majority of fees as long as they are qualified for the rules. You will be able to manage the account online at your own convenience. The application procedure is simple and uncomplicated.