Get Your Pc Protected With McAfee
About the Bank of America
With a history of more than 200 years, Bank of America is a unique assemblage of American financial institutions, United by North Carolina National Bank’s series of mergers and acquisitions. It finances and fashions its economy by investing in industries, infrastructure, institutions and individuals, and devotes deeply to its steadfast commitment to provide opportunities for America’s continued growth and a shared, durable prosperity. Under the principle of responsibility and promoting prosperity and opportunity, Bank of America becomes the leading bank internationally.
About the McAfee Internet Security as a Bank of America Online Banking customer
As a gift for the Bank of America Online Banking customers, Bank of America offers McAfee Internet Security free for their PCs for one year. So your PC will be protected from Viruses, spyware, and adware, Phishing, Spam and Hackers, which will bring much convenience and security to your computer and yourself, since your personal information will be carefully protected. Most importantly, your net work life will be much better than before!
The McAfee Internet Security for your PC will definitely brings you a lot of convenience. With the protection from Viruses, spyware, and adware, Phishing, Spam and Hackers, your PC will operate healthier and your net work life will be much convenient. What's more, it is totally free to any Bank of America Online Banking customer. What an advantage!
How can you get your PC protected with McAfee as a Bank of America Online Banking customer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- If you haven't enrolled in Bank of America Online Banking, first register an account at: https://onlineeast2.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/ias/0/E/EnrollEntryPoint?stateCode=AK&locale=en_US and then sign in. If you have already been a member of Online Banking, just sign in at: https://www.bankofamerica.com/.
- After you sign in, you will be redirected to the McAfee site and there you can create a McAfee user account and a password.
- Enter your registration information including your name, address, city, state and phone number.
- Provide your billing information for future automatic renewals, and when you come to this step you should note your credit or debit card will not be charged at this time and you are under no obligation to renew your subscription, and you may cancel the automatic renewal at any time.
By becoming enrolled in Bank of America Online Banking, your PC can be protected with McAfee, avoiding all the disgusting and harmful elements on the internet. Moreover, it is entirely free without charging you for any other extra fees!