Create a baby registry at BabyCenter
BabyCenter is a parenting website in the United States which belongs to Johnson & Johnson and offers moms expert advice on pregnancy and birth. It also provides a platform for moms to communicate with each other. BabyCenter operates 22 markets across the globe and is available in 12 languages. Moreover, it has over 25 million visitors from many countries such as America, Britain, Canada, France, China, Australia, etc.
About Baby Registry
Baby Registry is a full service registry designed for expecting parents to make their life easier and more comfortable. It provides various convenient services for parents before and after the birth of their babies. Customers need to register by providing their family information.
After creating a baby registry, parents will be able to get a $50 cash back credit every time they make a purchase of $500. What's more, they can enjoy free shipping on all of their orders, ultimate checklist, free and no-hassle returns, and many other benefits.
How can you create a baby registry at BabyCenter?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your name, e-mail as well as your baby's expected due date and gender.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of BabyCenter at: http://www.babycenter.com/, and click on the button marked, "Create a Registry" under the section "Registry & shopping".
- Click on the button "start" in the section "create your registry".
- Provide your family information such as your name, e-mail, you baby's expected due date, gender, etc. Then click "Next: Shipping Address".
- Complete your shipping details and then review your registry as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the FAQs of Baby Registry at: http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/registryhelpcenter.aspx.
If you are an expecting mom and want to receive expert advice on pregnancy and birth, create a baby registry at BabyCenter as soon as possible! You will enjoy many surprising benefits immediately!