Become an Autozone Member to Get Repair Guides
Autozone is an aftermarket automotive parts and accessories retailer and distributor which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1979 and it now operates nearly 5,000 stores in 48 states in the United States. However, according to a 2009 survey of employee satisfaction conducted by glassdoor.com, Autozone was ranked the 4th worst workplace in America.
About Autozone Membership
Autozone provides Autozone member registration for their customers. Once registered, Autozone provides free vehicle repair guides for their registered members. These guides have vehicle-specific printable repair instructions covering a large number of models from 1950 to 2007. Registered members can also keep track of their vehicle’s service history as well as sign up to receive email information about their vehicle, including technical service bulletin titles, recall notices and services reminders, and more.
By becoming an Autozone member, you can receive free vehicle repair guides and you can also enjoy other exclusive services Autozone provides for members only. The registration process can be done entirely online and is easy and fast to complete.
How to become an Autozone member to receive free vehicle repair guides?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the website of Autozone at http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ and click on the button located on the right of the website marked “BECOME A MEMBER”.
- Click on the button marked “Become a member”.
- Enter the asked information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration.
- If you need help, you can go to their FAQ page at http://www.autozone.com/autozone/customerservice/faqs.jsp;jsessionid=F3E8AF90D7EDEE40CBDBDC25726F9AC0.diyprod2-b2c3?breadcrumb=faqs.
If you have a car and you want to save some money on car-repair, you can register to become an Autozone member to get free car repair guides and then you might be able to repair your car with the help of the guides.