Find Lost Super at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is a fund company which helps people to plan their superannuation management. Superannuation is a kind of retirement planning program in Australia. It has a compulsory element which requires employers by law to pay an amount based on a proportion of an employee’s salary and wages into a complying superannuation fund. The proportion is currently 9%. Access to superannuation is also strictly limited by law. AustralianSuper provides one account which can combine all your superannuation and it has low fees and strong term performance to make sure that your superannuation grows as much as possible.
About Lost Super
Lost Super means some superannuation money that has lost by the person to whom it should be ultimately credited. There are two ways to find your lost super. One way is to use the Australian Taxation Office SuperSeeker tool. The other way is to join AustralianSuper using your Tax File Number. AustralianSuper will help you to find your lost super.
By joining AustralianSuper, you can find your lost super accounts and then you can combine all your super into one AustralianSuper account to make it easier to manage, all for a low administration fee. Joining AustralianSuper is easy, fast and convenient. You can complete all the steps online whenever and wherever you want.
How to find lost super with the help of AustralianSuper?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a legal resident of Australia and have your Tax File Number handy.
- Go to lost super page of AustralianSuper at www.australiansuper.com/lostsuper and then click on the button marked “Join Australian Super”.
- Choose “Superannuation account” and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Enter your personal and employment information into the required boxes, create your online account, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the process to join AustralianSuper and then you can find your lost super as instructed.
- If you want to know more about AustralianSuper, you can go to their homepage at http://www.australiansuper.com/.
Join AustralianSuper to find your lost super and combine all your super into one account at AustralianSuper.