Steps of Ordering Audiobooks fro Audible.com online
Audible.com is a subsidiary of Amazon which bought Audible.com in March 2008. It is an Internet provider of audio materials from the perspective of entertainment, information and education, including radio shows, podcasts, stand-up comedy and speeches. It is considered as the biggest seller of audiobooks in the world.
About Audiobooks of Audible.com
Audible.com provides audiobooks of latest novels, biographies, historical stories, children reading materials and others in digital version. Customers can download and save them and listen in MP3, iPod and laptop. Audible.com always provides audiobooks written by top authors and interpreted by best narrators.
The audiobook is a new approach of broadening knowledge and enriching experience. In addition to the advantages of traditional books, you will be able to get to know the books in another way -- the audible way. It is very convenient for you to carry around and read anytime. The materials cover a wide range from the latest novels to timeless classics.
How can you order audiobooks from Audible.com via the internet?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Amazon account.
- Go to the website at: www.audible.com.
- Click on the button marked, “Browse Audiobooks.” at the left top of the page
- Click the book you would like to purchase, select the way you want to buy it and click the button marked "Add to Cart".
- Click the button marked "Next Step".
- Enter your registered email address and Amazon password into the required field, and click the button marked "Continue", and complete the purchase procedure according to the instructions.
Audible.com provides you with a large number of audiobooks of digital version in various fields. You can listen to them and watch the vivid scene on the screen. It is an innovative service that is interesting, meaningful and worth trying. Do not hesitate to order books from Audible.com via the internet.