Register For An AT&T U-verse To Manage Your Account In An Easy Way
About the AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. is founded in October, 1983, headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Downtown, Dallas, Texas, United States. Randall Stephenson is the chairman, president & CEO. Its services mainly include fixed line and mobile telephony, broadband and fixed-line internet services, and digital television. It is a multinational telecommunications corporation.
About the AT&T U-verse
AT&T U-verse is one type of service AT&T company provided to customers. This type of service may make customers get and enjoy U-verse TV, U-verse High Speed Internet, U-verse Voice, Combined Bill (U-verse & Wireless), and AT&T | DIRECTV.
By registering to manage an AT&T U-verse account, you can save much time by managing your own account at anytime, anywhere. You can review and pay your bill in a minute, and you can check minutes and data usage easily. What's more, you can upgrade to a new phone and change your rate plan conveniently.
How to register to manage an AT&T U-verse account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A U-verse account number.
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the AT&T U-verse account website at: http://www.att.com/uversecentral.
- Click on the button at the bottom of the page marked "Register today" if you don't have a User ID.
- Select the account type and enter the U-verse account number as well as Billing Zip Code in the required field and then click on the blue button marked "Next".
- Enter your personal information as required.