Activate ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
ASUS is a multinational computer technology and consumer electronics product manufacturer which is based in Taiwan. It was founded in 1990 and it was named in BusinessWeek’s “InfoTech 100” and “Asia’s Top 10 IT Companies” rankings. Its main products include motherboards, desktops, laptops, monitors, tablet PCs, servers and mobile phones. It also produces components for other manufacturers, including Dell, Falcon Northwest, Hewlett-Packard and Apple Inc.
About ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) will cover your ASUS notebook computer against accidental damage incurred from electrical surges, fire, drops, and spills. The protection covers the notebook itself and any built-in or onto-the-base accessories and it is free of charge. It is a one-year warranty from the date of purchase; only one incident is included per notebook. It also requires owners to register within 60 days of ASUS product purchase.
By activating ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP), you can enjoy one-year free accidental damage protection from ASUS for your ASUS-branded notebook. The activation process is easy, simple and fast. You just activate it online whenever and wherever you want.
How to activate ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have bought an ASUS-branded notebook within the last 60 days.
- Go to the ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) website at http://completewarranty.asus.com/Content/US/ADP/adp.aspx.
- Select registration type from the drop-down menu and then click on the button marked “Activate your protection now”.
- Enter the Serial Number of your notebook which you can find on a sticker on the bottom of your notebook into the required box, choose the date of purchase, and then click the button marked “Submit Now”.
- Follow instructions to complete the activation process.
- If you need help, you can go to the ASUS support page at http://support.asus.com/Download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=4.
ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) is really a helpful service since we never know when accidents may happen. If you have recently bought an ASUS notebook, you should go online to activate ADP protection right away.