Create Your Own Gallery at Art.com Online
Art.com is the largest online art provider in the world. The website intends to offer online selection, professional custom framing and mounting services for families and businesses. It provides a wide range of works of art, from fine art to photography. Customers can browse the items according to art style, subjects, artiest, product types and collections.
About My Gallery of Art.com
Art.com has provided art lovers with a new service called My Gallery. Customers can collect their favorites and share them with others. In their personal art space, customers will create their own online galleries to categorize their favorite paintings according to the labels of the galleries made by themselves.
It is very convenient and useful to create your own gallery at Art.com. With only a couple of minutes for registration, you will be free to organize your collections and classify them into different galleries. You are able to share your collection with your friends via email or facebook as well.
How can you create your own gallery at Art.com online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An Art.com account available.
- Go to the website at: www.art.com.
- Click on the button marked “My Galleries.” at the left top of the page
- Click on the button marked “Create New Gallery” in the middle of the page.
- Enter the title and detailed description regarding the new gallery and click the button marked "Apply".
- Log in and save your selection before you leave the website.
- For further information, refer to the Art.com Help Center at: http://www.art.com/asp/customerservice/.
Art.com not only provides you with a large amount of art collections but also offers you a personal space to save and organize the collection according to your own preference. You can also share your gallery with your family and friends. If you are an art lover, do not hesitate to sign up and create your own gallery at Art.com.