Apply for A Citi Card to Manage Your Account
About the Citigroup Inc.
Citi, also Citigroup Inc, was founded in 1812, headquartered in 399 Park Avenue, Manhattan, New York City, New York, U.S. It's predecessor is Citicorp and Travelers Group. It provides services mainly on credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, global wealth management, financial analysis, and private equity. It's financial service network is the largest one in the world.
About the Citi Card.
Citi card is issued by the Citigroup Inc. There are several kinds of cards available for you to meet your different needs, like Citi Platinum Select MasterCard, Citi Simplicity Card, Citi ThankYou Premier Card, and so on. You can get low rate, cash back and other rewards by using them.
By applying for a Citi card online, you can manage your account easily, and you can pay your bills online conveniently. What's more, you can access your payment history anytime you want, and see available special offers timely. In addition, it provides 24/7 customer service.
How to apply for a Citi Card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An invitation code/number.
- Go to the Citi Card website at: http://www.applynow1.citi.com.
- Enter the invitation code/number, your last name, and Zip code into the required fields, you can find the invitation code/number directly above your address on your offer letter or application form. Then click on the button marked, "Apply Now."
- Enter your personal information as required.
- For further information, refer to the Citi Card Application terms and conditions at: https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/disclaim.htm.
If you applying for Citi card online, you can manage your account online conveniently, it's really a fast, secure and simple way.