Check in for An Air Canada Flight Online
About the Air Canada
Air Canada is the largest full-service airline in Canada which was founded in 1936. It serves more than 32 million customers worldwide, having more than 178 destinations and sharing a large market in Canada. The Air Canada aims to make every customer feel valued and guarantee customers' safety during the flight.
About the Air Canada Online Check-in
The Air Canada invites passengers to check in for its flight via the internet. If you wish to check in from you home or office computer so that you're able to go directly to the designed bag drop or security checkpoint and to the gate. It's quicker to use Air Canada online check-in services. Passengers from any Canadian city, selected US cities and selected international are encouraged to check-in online. Canceling check-in is also okay if you wish to change plans.
It is really convenient, time-saving, secure and easy for Air Canada passengers to use online check-in services. It takes you only a couple of minutes to finish the procedure which means you can save much time and trouble waiting in the line at the airport.
How to check in for an Air Canada flight online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Air Canada paper or electronic air ticket.
- Go to visit Air Canada homepage at: www.aircanada.ca. If there is a welcome page, choose your language and go ahead.
- Click on the red button marking "Check-in" to start. Enter your name, name of departure city and identification information as required. Click "Continue" to continue.
- Follow the instructions and finish the rest part. If there is any question, please refer to: http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/customer/.
- To know more about Air Canada, please go to visit: http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/index.html.
If you want to check in for an Air Canada flight in a quick and simple way, then don't hesitate to check in online. It's convenient and totally free!