Apply for a Job to Make Your Careers at ACT
About the ACT
Founded in November 1959, the ACT (American College Testing), which consists of four major subjects including English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science Reasoning, has a commitment to help people achieve education and workplace success. It works as a nonprofit organization, and ACT certificate is accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the U.S. Just as the SAT, ACT is an authoritative test to measure high school students' general educational capability of entering collages.
About the Career at ACT
Famous as the college admissions test, the ACT now has about 1000 full-time employees at headquarters, across the US and around the world in Europe, Asia, and Australia. People who work for ACT enjoy a wide range of employee benefits, on-the-job trainings and other charming opportunities. Anyone who applies for ACT should have high qualification to compete specialized work.
Working in an organization such as ACT, the dynamic atmosphere will exert a positive effect on your personal growth. Outstanding colleagues can be the driving force to help improve and discover yourself. The opportunity at ACT is equal for everyone. If you are competitive enough, ACT will help you expand your potential.
How Can You Apply for a Job to Make Your Careers At ACT?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access and an email address.
- Go to the ACT career website at: http://www.act.org/humanresources/.
- Click on "Current openings" on the left side of the page.
- Click on "Sign in" on the top right of the page and create an account.
- Enter the information that is needed into the required field, and click on "Create Account".
- Go to your email, active your account via a link and sign in.
- Search for jobs on the left side of the search page with key words and click on "View Jobs"
- Make a comparison among the listed jobs, click on the button "Apply" on the job description page. Then you will go to an application page
- Fill out the application form with your information that is needed and click on "Apply".
Good place to work, good people to meet and good employee benefits to obtain are the special experience you can have when working for the ACT. What are you waiting for? Come and join ACT. Come and grasp the opportunity.