Join Ace Rewards Program
About Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware Corporation is a hardware cooperative in the United States. It is founded by Richard Hesse, E. Gunnard Lindquist, Frank Burke, and Oscar Fisher in 1924 with its headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois. Up to 2011, there are more than 4400 Ace stores across the United States and Ace store offers all kinds of hardware and home appliance to help people in local community home improvement and maintenance.
About Ace Rewards Program
Ace Rewards Program is a reward service Ace offers to its loyal customers. You need to ask for an Ace Rewards card when shopping at an Ace store. With this card, you can receive points for every purchase you make. You can get 1,000 bonus points automatically when you first shop using the card. You can get ten points for every dollar you spend at an Ace store. When you earn 2,500 points, you can get $5 reward.
In this program, customers can get discounts, rebates and some special offers when they purchase at Ace stores. What’s more, it is quite easy, simple and fast to join the program.
How Can You Join Ace Rewards Program?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An Ace Rewards card.
- Go to the Ace Rewards website at www.AceHardware.com/AceRewards.
- Click on the link “Ace Rewards” at the upper left part of the page.
- Click on the button marked “Join Ace Rewards Now” at the new page.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account. Then click on the button marked “Register”.
- When shopping at Ace stores, you need to ask the sales attendant to swipe your Ace Rewards card and 1,000 bonus points will be automatically added to your Ace Rewards account. And after that, every time you shop at Ace stores, ten points for each dollar you spend will be added to your account.
Joining Ace Rewards Program, you will get discounts, rebates and special offers. Furthermore, the joining process is so easy and simple. Why not join it now to find out how can you benefit from the program?