Apply for a NetSpend Prepaid card
NetSpend is a financial services company providing processing and marketing for Visa and MasterCard debit cards. They specialize in selling debit cards to people who have bad credit or no credit as well as those who do not have a regular savings or checking account with a bank. NetSpend is based in Austin, Texas.
About NetSpend card application
A NetSpend card is a prepaid debit card that you can use just like a debit card that you would get from a bank. NetSpend cards are backed by either Visa or MasterCard, so they are accepted virtually anywhere, just like Visa or MasterCard credit cards are. You deposit money into the card and then you can use it at stores and ATMs. When your balance runs low, you can add more value to the card anytime you like. You can apply for the card online.
Applying for a NetSpend card is quick and easy. It only takes a few minutes to fill out the application form and they will speedily mail your card to you the very next day. There is no credit check necessary and you can get a card even if you have bad credit or no credit. There are no interest or late fees and no minimum balance requirements.
How can you apply for a NetSpend card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An email address.
- Go to the NetSpend card application website at: www.aceelitecard.com, then click on the button marked, "Open an account!"
- Enter your personal information into the required fields.
- Tick the box indicating that you have read and understood the terms and conditions as well as the box indicating whether or not you want to receive promotional offers from NetSpend. Then, click on the button marked, "Get My Card."
- Complete the application process, after which your card will be mailed to you the next day.
- For further information about the NetSpend card, please refer to the NetSpend How It Works webpage at: https://www.netspend.com/how_it_works/.
If you want to have the convenience of using plastic but have a bad credit history or you are tired of finance charges, minimum balance penalties and usurious, predatory interest rates on credit cards, then you can try using a NetSpend card, which basically works like a debit card but you do not need to open a bank account to use it. Before you apply for one, make sure that you understand all of the responsibilities, including all the fees and make sure that you understand how their security policies and what you need to do to prevent identity theft.