Apply for A HSBC Platinum MasterCard
About the HSBC Holdings plc.
HSBC Holdings plc was founded by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation in London in 1991, headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom. It is the world's second-largest banking and financial services group, the origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai. It has 7,500 locations in 87 countries and territories.
About the Platinum MasterCard
HSBC Platinum MasterCard is issued by HSBC Holdings plc. It is popular among the credit cardholders for its convenient and comprehensive features. It has amazing cash back rewards schemes and other additional benefits. It can meet the financial needs of customers perfectly.
By applying for a HSBC Platinum MasterCard with an invitation number, you can enjoy preferential treatment of the card greatly. There is no annual fee is charged for qualifying applicants, still, there are many other benefits. What's more, the online application process is very easy and fast.
How to apply for a HSBC Platinum MasterCard with an invitation number?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A 10 digit invitation number located on the solicitation offer you received.
- Go to the HSBC Platinum MasterCard application website at: http://www.acceptourcard.com/mc.
- Enter the first 10 digits of your invitation number into the required field, then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Enter your personal information into the required field.
- For further information, refer to the HSBC Platinum MasterCard application terms and conditions website at: http://www.dmccb.com/1/2/3/privacy#websiteTerms.
If you apply for a HSBC Platinum MasterCard with an invitation number, you can enjoy preferential treatment of the card greatly. It's easy and fast.