Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in Your Area
About AARP Medicare Plans
American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) is a non-governmental organization and interest group based in the United States. It aims at improving the quality of life for old people, that's why they offers its Medicare Plans, which are insured or covered by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliates. AARP Medicare Plans have three different types, the Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplementary Insurance Plans, and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
About AARP Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
Provided by AARP, The Prescription Drug Plans, also known as Medicare Part D, is a government program insured through UnitedHealthcare. It covers the cost of thousands of prescription drugs and copays as low as $1 through the Preferred Pharmacy Network. To get a Prescription Drug Plans, you must enroll in a plan through a private insurance company like UnitedHealthcare.
As a member of the AARP Prescription Drug Plans, you can enjoy a lot of benefits. Thousands of prescription drugs covered, $0 deductible plans, a large pharmacy network with over 65,000 locations, and more. On the website of AARP Medicare Plans, you can easily find the Presctiption Drug Plans in your area.
How Can You Find Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in Your Area?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- A ebank account.
- Go to the website of AARP Medicare Plans at https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/index.html.
- Put your mouse on the tag marked "Our Plans". There will be a pop-up list. Find "Medicare Prescription Drug Plans" and click it.
- At the right part of the page, there's a section titled "Find Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in Your Area". Enter your ZIP code and click "go".
- In the coming page, there will be a form containing basic information of Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in your area. Choose a plan and click the button marked "enroll now". For detailed information about the plan, click "see plan details".
- You will see a pop-out window showing the basic information about the plan you chose. Click "continue to online enrollment".
- Check the plan information and click "next step".
- Fill in the beneficiary information as required and click "next step".
- Fill in the additional information as required and click "next step".
- Review your application and follow the instructions on the screen to submit.
- For further information, refer to the help-information center at https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/health-plans/prescription-drug-plans/request-information.
If you are aged and want a good medicare insurance, AARP Prescription Drug Plans is without doubt a perfect choice. Thousands of prescription drugs covered, $0 deductible plans, a large pharmacy network with over 65,000 locations, this insurance plan is aimed to help you save money!