Use American Airlines Online Flight Check-In
About American Airlines
American Airlines is the fourth largest airlines in passenger miles transported and operating revenues in the world. Its extensive domestic and international airlines networks mainly cover throughout areas of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Asia/Pacific and the Caribbean. You can go to official website of American Airlines to find discount flight tickets and book your airline reservations.
About the American Airlines Online Flight Check-In
www.aa.com/checkin is the flight check-in platform of American Airlines. For passengers of American Airlines, you can go to this website to check-in your flight prior to departure. For flight check-in, you need to provide your full name and Record Locator, which must be exactly as it appears on the itinerary and receipt or reservation. Then you can follow instructions to access and complete online flight check-in process.
Through American Airlines Online Check-In platform, passengers of American Airlines can check-in your flight online anytime between 1 and 24 hours prior to departure for domestic flights and 2 to 24 hours prior to departure for international flights.
How to use American Airlines Online Flight Check-In?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your flight detailed information, including your full name, American Airlines flight Record Locator or the origin and destination cities. For international passengers, you need to have your passport information and emergency contact phone number.
- Go to the American Airlines Online Flight Check-In website at: www.aa.com/checkin, read and learn online flight check-in process.
- Click on the link on step 2 at: www.aa.com/findreservation, to access online flight check-in directly.
- If you know your Record Locator, you can enter the Passenger First and Last name, as well as the Record Locator, into the required fired, and then click "Go" to access check-in process accordingly.
- If you don't know your Record Locator, but you are an AAdvantage member, you can click on "Login", to view a list of your reservations, select the one you need and access check-in process accordingly.
- For further information, refer to the American Airlines Customer Service FAQ at: http://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/FAQs/customerService_FAQ.jsp.
If you have booked flights from American Airlines and will take flights within 24 hours, you can go to American Airlines Online Flight Check-In platform for online check-in, learn flight details from American Airlines.And, it’s free!