Take Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win A $1,000 Gift Card
About Walmart Canada
Walmart Canada is the Canadian unit of the famous American multinational corporation--Walmart, which as the biggest private employer in the world, hires more than 2 million employees working in its department stores and warehouse stores. Walmart Canada was founded in 1994 and has been developing at a fast speed.
About Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey
The Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey is organized to find out customers' thoughts about their visit to Walmart stores in Canada. Those who recently shopped at Walmart can take part in the survey with their survey invitation. It takes about 15 minutes to finish all the survey questions.
After taking part in Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey, customers will be entered into sweepstakes and they may get one of three $1,000 Walmart gift card. Also, their feedback can help Walmart improve its service so that they may help a more enjoyable visit next time.
How can you take part in Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A survey invitation on the top of your Walmart receipt.
- The 6-digit postal code of your residence.
- Go to the homepage of Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey at: http://survey.walmart.ca.
- Choose the language (English or French) you would like to take the survey. Click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
- Read the instructions first, and click on the "Continue" button.
- Complete the rest of the survey as instructed by the website.
- For further information about the sweepstakes rules, refer to Official Rules at https://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WMCA/StoreTrakCA/rules_en.htm.