Get a Second Chance to Win at Replay Program
About the California Lottery
California Lottery, also known as California State Lottery, was founded on November 6, 1984 with the commission to supplement the funding for California public education. California Lottery was not founded until the California State Lottery Act of 1984 was passed by California voters which authorizes the creation of lottery.
About the Replay Program of California Lottery
The Replay Program of California Lottery provides you with a second chance to win prizes if your ticket does not win instantly. You can participate in the program with your non-winning Scratchers ticket. In each Pool Draw, there are ten winners of $1,000. In addition, there is an End of Game Top Prize which amounts for each specific Scratchers game.
It is very simple and uncomplicated to participate in the California Lottery's Replay Program. You simply need sign in and enter your non-winning Scratchers tickets. It only takes you a few minutes and you will have the second chance to win prizes. You can join it whenever and wherever at your own convenience.
How can you get a second chance to win with California Lottery's Replay Program?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A non-winning California Lottery Scratchers game ticket with the Replay logo on the back.
- Go to the California Lottery Replay website at: http://secondchance.calottery.com/second-chance/.
- Click on the button marked “Join” at the right side of the page.
- Enter your email, password and other information into the required field and click on the button marked "Next" at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instruction, complete the registration and log in.
- Click on the button marked “Relay” at the left of the page under the button marked "2nd Chance".
- Click the button marked “Enter Your Tickets”.
- Enter your Scratchers ticket's Ticket ID and Entry Code into the required fields and click the button marked "Submit".
- For further information, refer to the California Lottery Replay FAQ at: http://www.calottery.com/play/second-chance/replay/faqs.
If you have purchased a California Lottery Scratchers ticket, do not worry even if you are not an instant winner. The Replay Program allows you to participate in the drawing once again. Isn't it great to purchase lottery once and play twice?