Register for ADP Services Online to Enjoy Benefits
About the ADP
ADP is abbreviation for Automatic Data Processing, Inc, which was found in 1949, Paterson, New Jersey. ADP is one of four U.S. companies to get AAA credit. The company provides business outsourcing service, computing services to automobile and large equipment dealers, and integrated technology services and solutions to vehicle manufacturers.
About the Registration for ADP services online
ADP registration is an online service for employee connecting ADP through outside company. This service needs your Registration Pass Code which was provided by your administrator. You have to finish 7 steps when registering. What’s more, identity information, contact information and security information are needed. Also, you have to create a password for your user ID, and confirm your ADP services.
Using this online service, you can take advantage from Internet to receive document electronically, and you can download and print them whenever you want. There is no need to waste time waiting for the mail form.
How can you register for ADP services online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Registration Pass Code provided by your administrator.
- Go to ADPSelf Service Portal at: portal.adp.com.
- Click “First Time Users Register Here”.
- Enter your Registration Code that your administrator gives to you. Click “Register Now”.
- Fill in with information asked, always “Next”.
- Click “Submit” after you create a password for your user ID. Everything gets done.
You can manage your own account after you login with your user ID and password. You can select any service you like, add it and remember to save.