Obtain Your Free Credit Report Online
About the AnnualCreditReport.com
AnnualCreditReport.com is a centralized service for consumers to request free annual credit reports. It was created by the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, providing consumers with the secure means to request and obtain a free credit report once every 12 months. It also provides options to request reports by telephone and by mail.
About Obtaining Your Free Credit Report Online at Annualcreditreport.com
AnnualCreditReport.com offers consumers a fast and convenient way to request, view and print their credit reports in a secure Internet environment. You just need to put in your state and personal information, and a report will be ready for you. Besides, you can print it immediately. It saves more time than going to the bank to check the report.
Using the AnnualCreditReport.com is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for you to check your annual credit report. The website is pretty authoritative so that you can trust the result. What's more, you just need to click the mouse and the result will come out, which is more convenient than going to school to check it.
How to Obtain Your Free Credit Report Online at Annualcreditreport.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the AnnualCreditReport.com at: https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.
- Select your state and then click on the button marked "Request Report".
- Fill in your personal information and click on the button marked "Continue". Then you can get your annual credit report.
- For further information, refer to the AnnualCreditReport.com FAQ at: https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/helpfaq.
If you want to check your annual credit report, AnnualCreditReport.com is definitely the best way to find out for sure. And, it’s free!