Sign up for a My Equityapartments Account
About Equity Residential
Equity Residential is a publicly traded real estate investment trust which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1969 by Sam Zell, the current chairman of Equity Residential. Now it owns or has an interest in more than 550 apartment communities in 23 states and the District of Columbia. It also has condominium and corporate housing business lines.
About My Equityapartments
My Equityapartments is the online self-service center maintained by Equity Residential. Equity Residential customers can go to create an account at the self-service center, and then they can manage their accounts online. The services it offers include viewing and updating personal information, viewing account balances, viewing lease information, making online payments, submitting service requests, and much more.
By signing up for an account at My Equityapartments, you can use the online services mentioned above for free. What is more, the signup process is simple, easy and secure.
How to sign up for an account at My Equityapartments?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- You need to be an Equity Residential customer.
- Go to the website of My Equityapartments at My.equityapartments.com and then click on the button marked “Sign Up My Account”.
- Enter your email, last name, date of birth into the required boxes; enter your social security number into the required box if you have one; if not, tick the box to indicate that you do not have a social security number.
- Follow instructions to complete the signup process.
- If you need help, you can go to the help center of My Equityapartments to see their tutorial at https://my1.equityapartments.com/ViewDemo.htm.
My Equityapartments provides useful, helpful and convenient online services for Equity Residential customers, which will make account management much simpler and easier.