Create your own customized homepage at att.net
Launched in 1996 and provided by AT&T, Inc., att.net is a leading Internet service provider as well as a web portal. It provides customers with various kinds of customized services such as news, sports, weather, entertainment, email, applications, products, and etc.
About att.net customized homepage
att.net customized homepage is a service provided by the company for customers to create a homepage that is special and suitable for themselves. Customers can customize the content, themes, Article Preview, etc. easily by following the instructions of the website.
After customizing, customers will be able to own an att.net homepage that is different from anyone else's. They will be able to add many popular applications such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. Also they can change the themes according to their personal preference. In addition, they can read articles without leaving My Yahoo!.
How can you create a customized homepage at att.net?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of att.net at: http://my.att.net. Customize the content by clicking on the link marked, "Content" at the top left of the web page. You may add various applications like U-verse, My Gallery, Facebook, Linkedln, Email Address Finder, Twitter, etc. Then click "I'm Done".
- Customize the themes by clicking "Themes" at the top left of the web page next to "Content". You may customize theme, change layout, set font size, etc.
- Customize Article Preview by clicking "Options" at the top left of the web page next to "Themes".
- For further information, refer to AT&T Support at: http://www.att.com/esupport/serviceInterstitial.jsp?return-path=%2Fesupport%2Fmain.jsp%3FApp_ID%3DPBY%26cv%3D102&App_ID=PBY.
If you are an att.net user and want to add many popular applications like Facebook, if you want to have a unique website theme, if you want to read articles without leaving My Yahoo!, customize your homepage immediately by following the website instructions.