Make Safe and Fast Money Transfers to Your Friends
As a result of the merger between between Confinity and X.com, PayPal came into being in the year 2000. Now headquartered in California, PayPal is a global e-commerce business wholly owned by eBay that provides online payments and money transfer services. PayPal is a multilingual site which aims to serve people of around the globe.
About transfering money to your friends online using PayPal
To help people save the trouble of driving to an ATM or writing checks, PayPal allows them to transfer money online. The only thing required for money transfers is a valid email address or the mobile number of the person you are sending money to. No fee is charged for transfers within the United States, and for international money transfers, you only need to pay a small sum.
Transfering money to your friends online using PayPal is a most efficient, safe and convenient way. You can make the transfer at any time online with your computer or smartphone. Your friend will receive your money instantly even without an existing PayPal account.
How can you transfer money to your friends using PayPal?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A PayPal account.
- A valid email address of your friend or their mobile number.
- Go to the homepage of PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/.
- Move your mouse to the tag "Transfer". There will be a pop-up list. Click "Send Someone Money".
- Enter your email address and that of your friend, choose the country, amout and currency, and click "Continue".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, refer to the help center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help.
If you want to make money transfers, PayPal will surely be a good choice. Secure, efficient, and convenient, PayPal allows money transfers to almost anyone, with no fee charged for domestic transfers and only a small sum for international ones.