Apply for Tourist Visas to India Conveniently
About VFS Global
VFS Global is the world's largest and most experienced outsourcing & technology service specialists for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide. Established in 2001, VFS Global serves diplomatic missions of 35 countries through its 425 offices and has operations in 52 countries across 5 continents.
About the India Visa Application Centre in the United Kingdom
The India Visa Application Centre in the United Kingdom is officially authorized by the High Commission of India, London. The missions of the Centre are to accept applications for all categories of visa except Emergency cases or Diplomatic/Official visas and to return processed passports back to the applicants.
It is easy and convenient for you to apply for tourist visas to India at the website of the India Visa Application Centre in the United Kingdom. You can submit your visa application whenever you have an Internet access. The online service can help save you energy.
How to apply for tourist visas to India?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your passport.
- Go to the website of India Visa Application Centre in the United Kingdom at: http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk.
- Click the "All About Your Visas" at the left of the page, and read the introduction of "Tourist Visa".
- Complete your application online.
- Download & print all forms, read and complete Checklist.
- Check fees payable, payment options and documents required.
- Sign forms at all indicated places.
- Ensure your photos are strictly as per New Photo Specifications.
- Attach all supporting documents required as per the Checklist. Submit your Application along with the passport and required documents at any of the India Visa Application centers in UK by person to the respective Jurisdiction or by post to our centralized postal processing centre.
- "Track your application" online.
- Your passport will be returned to you by the mode of delivery opted by you when submitted.
- For further information, refer to the India Visa Application FAQs at: http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/faq.html.
If you are planning travel to India and need a tourist visa, you can submit your application at the India Visa Application Centre in the United Kingdom. It's simple and convenient.