Apply for Intuit GoPayment for More Convenient Payment
First established in 1983 by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx in Palo Alto, California, Intuit is a software company based in the United States which produces financial and tax preparation software and offers related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. As a company with global reputation, Intuit has developed loyal customers across North America, Asia, Europe and Australia.
About Applying for Intuit GoPayment
GoPayment is a mobile application developed by Intuit. This mobile Credit Card system allows customers to pay for their bills with their Credit Card through their smartphone, using a Intuit card reader, which is for free. The only thing you need to do is to fit the card reader into the headphone jack on your phone or tablet, and then swipe your card to purchase.
Paying with Intuit GoPayment is simple and easy, which saves you a lot of time. No application or cancellation fees are charged. Instead, you can purchase with your Credit Card at anytime and anywhere. There are different pricing packages offered, which also helps you save money.
How Can You Apply for Intuit GoPayment?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- A Social Security Number.
- Go to the homepage of Intuit GoPayment at http://gopayment.com/.
- Click on the button marked "Give it a try".
- Choose one of the packages and click "APPLY NOW".
- Enter your email address and click "Next".
- Fill in the information as required and click "Next".
- Fill in your financial information as required and click "Next".
- Review and verify your information and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, please refer to http://gopayment.com/about_us/.
If you pay with your Credit Card a lot, go apply for Intuit GoPayment! No application or cancellation fees, convenient purchasing at anytime and anywhere, GoPayment is designed to help you save time and money!