Find Your Covered Drugs at Anthem Within Minutes
About Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
As the trade name of a series of healthcare companies in 11 states, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is created as part of the merger of The Associated Group and Community Mutual Insurance Co.. Later in 2004, Anthem and WellPoint merged, with the combined company name being WellPoint. Then Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield was used as the brand name by WellPoint in that 11 states.
About Finding Your Covered Drugs With the Help of Anthem
To improve its members' health and help them lead a longer life, Anthem provides different medicare plans offering various medicare products and covering different drugs. To enjoy benefits, you must first of all register for an Anthem account, with which you can compare and find the most suitable coverage plan according to your need, access your plan and benefit information and of course find your covered drugs.
Finding your covered drugs with the help of Anthem can be very simple and easy. The only thing you need is a wired computer. With an Anthem account, you may choose any coverage plan if you are eligible, and you can manage your account as well as find your covered drugs easily at its website. The registration process is simple and easy, which takes only several minutes.
How Can You Find Your Covered Drugs With the Help of Anthem?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A member ID number. If you don't have one, contact your Human Resources department if you have coverage through your employer or you may also access the Customer Support center for assistance at https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/customer-care/faq.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the registration page of Anthem at https://www15.anthem.com/MbrSelfReg/ControllerServlet.
- Fill in your personal information as required and click "SAVE & CONTINUE".
- Create your username and password.
- Set up your email for future service.
- Confirm your registration and follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ center at https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/customer-care/faq.
Everybody needs healthcare and medicare insurance. As one of the nation's best health insurance provider, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield offers different coverage plans and allows customers to find their covered+B15 drugs easily through its website.