Apply for a Citi Card Online
Citi Cards, specializing in credit cards, is a division of Citigroup, the world’s largest provider of financial services. The number one issuer of credit cards in the world, Citi Cards serves over 150 million accounts around the world and is the biggest consumer business in the Citigroup corporation.
About Citi Card
There are literally dozens of different credit cards offered by Citibank and, with so many to choose from, one of them is sure to be the right card to meet your needs. There are credit cards for personal use, for businesses, cards that cater specially to students, and so on. Whichever Citi Card you choose, you can apply for it quickly and conveniently over the internet.
Applying for a Citi Card online is easy to do and will save you time and energy. Instead of going through the many different credit card brochures that you receive in the mail or waiting in line at a bank to talk to a customer representative, you can compare all the different Citi Cards side by side on one website and decide for yourself which is right for you. The step-by-step application process will quickly determine your approval status and get you started.
How can you apply for a Citi Card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid Social Security Number.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Go to the Citi Cards homepage at: https://creditcards.citi.com/ and review the most popular Citi Cards in the scrolling menu labeled "Featured Cards." If you see a card that you are interested in applying for, then click on the button marked "Apply Now," beneath your chosen card. If you don’t see a card that you want to apply for, then you can view a complete listing of all the many cards Citi Cards offers by clicking on the link marked "View All Credit Cards,"
- Enter your personal, financial, and employment information into the required fields, name an additional authorized card user if you want to, and then tick the box indicating that you have read, understood and chosen to accept the Terms and Conditions of the card. Finally, click on the button marked, "Verify Application."
- Review the information and verify that it is correct. Make any corrections necessary and then continue with the process.
- Review your approval status and then continue with the application process as directed.
- If you are prompted to do, add any card options you desire and then review the summary of your application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive instructions and information about how you will get your new Citi Card.
- For further information about Citi Cards and how to use them, refer to the Citi Card Resources webpage at: https://creditcards.citi.com/resources/.
Citi Card is the biggest issuer of credit cards in the world, so if you are looking to apply for a card, then they are certain to have something that works for you. Make sure to review carefully the differences between cards, especially the information about APRs, annual fees, and special features, so that you don’t end up with a card that you can’t really afford to use.