Apply for a Citi Credit Card Online
Citibank, founded in 1812, is the customer banking arm of Citigroup, the third largest bank holding company in the U.S. after Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase. Apart from the standard banking transactions, the bank also offers other financial services, including insurance, credit cards and investment products. Up to now, Citibank has about 1,400 offices in more than 100 countries and territories around the world.
About the Citi Credit Card
Citibank offers a service that allows its customers to apply for a Citi credit card online. Citi provides a number of options that suit customers' various needs, like personal credit cards, business credit cards, student credit cards, etc. The online application is fast, safe and simple.
As a leader in the prevention and detection of credit card fraud, Citi is constantly safeguarding and protecting you and your account. By applying for a Citi credit card, you will be able to get all the great features. Citi credit cards can send you on your next trip, put cash in your wallet or give you the freedom to get pretty much anything you want. Furthermore, you can manage your Citi credit card account online anytime you like. It is reliable, secure, and convenient.
How to apply for a Citi credit card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Invitation Code located above your address on your offer letter or application form.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Go to the Citi credit card application website at: http://applynow.citicards.com.
- Enter your invitation code above your address on your offer letter or application form, your last name and ZIP code, and then click on the button marked on "Apply Now".
- Compare Citi's credit card offers and find the card that's right for you - from intro rate, no annual fee, rewards, and student credit cards - and then apply for the credit card immediately.
- Enter your personal information including your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, social security number, etc.
- Then, you will be asked to provide your employment history and income, and your financial information including the mortgage or rental amounts and any installment or revolving credit accounts you pay on a regular basis.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application process and then check your approval status if it is successful.
If you want to apply for a Citibank credit card, simply choose one option that meets your demands. A Citibank credit card can not only help build your credit, but also bring you lots of convenience.