Send Money to Others with the Help of Xoom
Xoom.com is a money transfer website that provides remittance service for customers in the Philippines, India, Latin America, Europe, Australia, Canada, and South Africa. Founded in 2001, the venture of the company comes from Sequoia Capital, New Enterprise Associates, SVB Capital, and Fidelity Ventures. To order to provide service in a larger area, the company has agreements with banks from Europe, Asia, and Latin America & Caribbean.
About the Money Transfer Service of Xoom
With the Xoom money transfer service, the company facilitates customers in bank deposits, cash pickup, and home delivery. In this way, customers can send money to the bank accounts of a given person, pick up money from a certain account, and require the money sent to home directly.
Xoom provides customers with a convenient, safe and cost-effective approach to sending money to family and friends aboard or to customers themselves for travelling abroad. Senders can transfer money with a credit card, debit card or bank account. Recipients can receive the money without a bank account or Internet connection.
How can you sign up at Xoom.com to send money to friends and family online with Xoom?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Personal information regarding name, email and phone number.
- Go to the Xoom website at: www.xoom.com.
- Click on the button marked, “Sign up.” at the left top of the page
- Enter country of residence, name, email address, password and phone number into the required field, and click on the button marked "I agree, create a free account".
- For further information, refer to the Xoom help page at: https://www.xoom.com/help/help-center.
If you choose Xoom to transfer money, Xoom will provide you proven technology to protect your information, offer a money-back guarantee with low fees and locked-in exchange rates. All these services would guarantee that your money will be transferred securely and fast with little amount of cost.