Get a Great Domain Name to Promote Your Business
About the Web.com
First established in 1997 as a result of the merger of Web.com, Inc.B6 and Website Pros, Inc., the Web.com Group, now headquartered in Florida, aims at helping small business succeed online. It provides online services for customers by helping them design and build websites, social media pages, online marketing programs and eCommerce solutions. Web.com is now the market leader in its category.
About Getting a Great Domain Name at Web.com
Web.com helps you build a great website for your business. But first of all you need a great domain name. Step by step guides are offered by Web.com to help you create the exact one and your domain can be easily managed with Web.com's easy-to-use control panel.
A great domain name contributes a lot to a great website. Web.com helps you find the great one within a short time. There are six tips offered to create a good domain name, like to keep it short, to relate it to the industry for a better rank in search engines and the like. It's simple, easy and time-saving to get your great domain name at Web.com.
How Can You Get a Great Domain Name at Web.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- An ebank account.
- Go to the homepage of Web.com at http://www.web.com/.
- Put your mouse on the tag marked "Other Services". There will be a pop-up list. Find "Domain Names" and click it.
- Scroll your mouse to the bottom of the page. There are six tips for you to create a great domain name. When you have finished reading them, go back to the top of the page and enter your domain name in the designated area and click "Get Started".
- There are 3 upgrade options, click "Tell Me More" to get more information. In your shopping Cart at the right side of the page, choose a payment package, and then click "Continue To Next Step" at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the information as required and click "Pay My Order"
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- To know more about Web.com, please refer to http://www.web.com/aboutus/default.aspx.
If you are running a small business, a good website can contribute a lot to your success. Web.com helps you build a great website, and before that, a great domain name. It is more than easy to create a perfect domain name for your website, with the step by step guidance and tips provided by Web.com.