Sign Up For V-Connect Advanced Pay Service
About Value-Added Communications, Inc.
Dating from 1988, Value-Added Communications, Inc. has been an expert in providing networking and telecommunications solutions to corrections industry exclusively. It serves a wide range of applications to meet the customers' needs with developed cutting edge call technology.
About V-Connect Advanced Pay Service
V-Connect Advanced Pay Service is committed to helping you maintain contact with your incarcerated friends or family members. By setting up a V-Connect account and prepaiding for the service, you can easily receive collect calls from penal institutions without worrying about restrictions placed by local telephone companies.
V-Connect Advanced Pay Service solves the problem that general telecommunication providers don't provide collect call services. Establishing V-Connect account is quite simple and the payment is flexible. You can either use a credit card or a debit card to add money to the account through internet. The cost of the call plus applicable taxes will be deducted from your account balance automatically as you accept collect calls. The Advance Pay account facilitates you to budget the amount of calls you receive.
How can you sign up for V-Connect?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or a debit card.
- Go to V-Connect website at: http://www.myvconnect.com.
- Select the language in which you would like to use, either English or Spanish, enter your telephone number and then click on the button marked "Log In".
- Follow instructions to fill out the application form.
- Add funds to your account in the "Advance Pay" section.
- For further information, refer to V-Connect FAQ at: http://www.myvconnect.com/index-3.aspx.
Having trouble communicating with people incarcerated? Turn to V-Connect Advanced Pay Service now and receive collect calls easily ever!