Mitsubishi Electric Warranty Registration
About Mitsubishi Electric
Mitsubishi Electric is a division of Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA, Inc. It is based in the United States. With over 30 years’ history, Mitsubishi Electric has become one of the leading marketers of variable refrigerant flow (VRF) zoning and split-zoning air conditioning systems for both commercial and residential installations. Its VRF systems are one of the fastest growing segments in the American air-conditioning and heating market because they are highly efficient and can dramatically cut energy costs.
About Mitsubishi Electric Warranty
Mitsubishi Electric provides a solid warranty for the original owner of a Mr. Slim product that is purchased from and installed by a contractor licensed from HVAC installation under applicable local and state laws within the United States. The parts are warranted for five years. If the Mr. Slim system is installed by a contractor who is certified as a “Diamond Contractor”, the parts warranty is seven years. For more detailed warranty statement, please go to http://www.mitsubishicomfort.com/en/consumer/consumer-resources/warranty-statement.
By registering for a warranty of Mitsubishi Electric, you will receive an up to seven years of warranty from Mitsubishi Electric for free. What is more, the registration is conducted online, which is easy and fast to finish.
How to register for a warranty of Mitsubishi Electric?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have purchased and installed a Mr. Slim product by a contractor licensed for HVAC.
- Go to the website of Mitsubishi Electric at www.mitsubishicomfort.com and then click on the link marked “Consumer Resources” at the top of the website.
- Click on the link marked “Warranty Registration” at the left of the web page.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes, or choose answers from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your product information and installation information into the required boxes.
- Choose answers for the consumer feedback questions and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
Mitsubishi Electric warranty shows the high quality of the service that Mitsubishi Electric provides, which also makes Mitsubishi Electric a trusted brand.