Take Part In The BONTON Survey To Help Them Improve Their Service
About Bon-Ton Stores
Bon-Ton Stores is a regional department store brand, headquartered in York, Pennsylvania. It was established in 1898 in York, Pennsylvania. It operates 275 stores chiefly, including 11 furniture galleries.
About BONTON Survey
BONTON Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you can help the Company to enhance their service.
How Can You Take Part In The BONTON Survey To Help Them Improve Their Service?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from BONTON.
- Go to BONTON Survey website at: https://www.instoresurvey.com/.
- Read the notice, and click “Next".
- Select what location did you shop with BONTON. Click “Next".
- Enter transaction information and associate number which you can find from your receipt.
- Then follow the instructions step by step to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.bonton.com/content/contact-us/brandcontent.html.