Use H&M Dressing Room on H&M official website
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (Known as H&M), found in 1947, is a Swedish global clothing company. It is famous for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. H&M group has five different brands, including H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday and Cheap Monday. It owns over 2,500 stores all over the world, and their products are sold online as well.
About H&M Dressing Room
H&M Dressing Room is an application on the official website of HM.com. In the dressing room, 12 women and 9 men virtual models with different skin, features, and hair styles allows you to select. Generally speaking, you can find someone looks like you. Hundreds of latest fashion pieces hanging in the dressing room, you can pick up whatever you like to put them on your model. You can turn the model around to check the overlook and change the background of dressing room if necessary.
You easily find items you need and see what the clothes might look like on you. When you finish dressing your model you can save the image and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, etc. What’s more, total cost of your chosen clothes is calculated automatically.
How to use H&M Dressing Room online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to H&M website at www.hm.com.
- Select your region on the entrance page. In fact, the website could match the language used in your region itself.
- “Dressing Room” is in the upper right corner on that page. Click it.
- A model in underwear stands in front of you. Click “ladies” or ”men” to switch the gender your model.
- You may click “New model”, “Change Background”, “turn” in a black table below the model to select your idea image.
- Clothing is displayed on the left of the screen and the concrete image of different items shows on the right. Click any piece of item and try it on your model.
- Click “Save” to save the image of the new look. Click “share” to share with your friend.
H&M Dressing Room is fantastic and very worth playing. It helps customers choose appropriate H&M fashion pieces. The disadvantage is that you can’t change the size or the height of model, which are all skinny and fit. But, H&M Dressing Room is very convenient and energy saving.