Register Your Garmin Product to Get Updated Products
Based in Kansas in the United States, Garmin is a corporation that develops and manufactures products that employ global positioning system technology. This includes consumer, avionics and marine products. The company owns its own production facility in Taiwan. Most of their sales are made online, but Garmin does have one retail location on the Miracle Mile of Chicago.
About registering your Garmin product
Garmin offers a service to all its customers allowing them to register their Garmin products with the company online. By registering a product online, a Garmin customer can then receive updates and offers from the company. The registration process can be done online and is quite quick and easy to do, the whole process only taking a couple of minutes.
By registering your Garmin product at the Garmin website, you can be sure that you will get all the latest product updates and special offers available from Garmin. Registering a product is easy to do and can also make it easier to get your product repaired if there is ever any problem with it.
How can you register your Garmin product?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must own a Garmin product and have its product serial number handy.
- Depending on the product, you may need a USB cable and a Garmin Communication plugin downloaded to your computer (this can be done during the registration process).
- Go to the Garmin website at: www.garmin.com and click on the link at the bottom right hand side of the page marked, “Product Registration.”
- Choose the category of the product you wish to register by clicking on it.
- Enter your Email/Username and Password to log into your Garmin account. If you do not have an account, create one by clicking on the link marked, “Create One,” and then following the account creation procedure as directed.
- Once you have signed into your account, enter your product information and register your product as directed.
- If you have any questions about your Garmin product, please refer to the Garmin FAQ page at: support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/search.htm.
If you have a Garmin product, then you really ought to register it at the Garmin website. That way you can receive all the latest product updates and special offers from Garmin. It’s free and easy to do!