GapCard Online Sign-up For Rewards
Gap is a retailer of clothing and accessories which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1969 and now it has become the largest specialty apparel retailer in the United States. Gap owns and operates over 3,000 stores all over the world. It has five primary brands: the namesake Gap banner, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta.
About GapCard Online Sign-up
Gap offers GapCards and Gap Visas card for their customers. Customers shop with their GapCards and then they can receive 5 points for each dollar spent at the Gap and the other four Gap brands. If the cardholder signs up online for their card, they will receive some extra points. All the points can be redeemed for rewards.
By signing up online for your GapCard, you can receive points as mentioned above and manage your GapCard online at your own convenience. What is more, the sign-up is conducted online and you can do it whenever and wherever you want to. It is easy, simple and secure.
How to sign up online for your GapCard and get rewards?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a GapCard and have the card number handy.
- Go to the website of GapCard at www.gap.com/gapcard and then click on the button marked “Sign up now”.
- Enter your GapCard account number into the required box.
- Enter your email address into the required box and then confirm your email address.
- Tick the brand or brands that you are interested in receiving emails about and then click on the button marked “Submit and continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- For more detailed information about the rewards, you can go to the Gap Rewards Program Terms and Conditions page at http://www.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=37526.
If you have a GapCard, sign up online to register your card and then you will earn points for great rewards.