Save Big on Used Textbooks at Amazon.com
Amazon.com is a multinational electronic commerce company which is based in the United States and headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest online retailer in the world. It was founded in 1995 and now it operates business all over the world. It has separate website in nine countries, including U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan and China. It also provides international shipping to certain countries for certain products. Its main products are online books, but it has since diversified into products including DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and so on.
About Saving Big on Used Textbooks at Amazon.com.
Amazon makes it easy for students and others who want to save money on textbooks by shopping at their special online textbook store where new and used books are offered at great discounts. This Amazon textbook store also allows customers to sell their books back to the Amazon.com website after using them. The website is easy to use and signing up for an Amazon account only takes a few minutes.
You can save up to as much as 90% off on used textbooks by shopping for them from the Amazon.com online textbook store, which is a tremendous savings. Even new books can be bought at a 30% discount. What’s more, textbooks can be easily sold back to Amazon in exchange for an Amazon.com Gift Card. Finding the books you need is easy; you can search by author, title or ISBN number. With their one-click purchase process, you can have everything you need for class sent to your door in one neat package.
How to save big on used textbooks at Amazon.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An Amazon.com account.
- A valid bank or credit card that can make payments online.
- If you do not already have an Amazon.com account, sign up for one by going to www.amazon.com and clicking on the link marked, “Start here,” at the top of the page, next to the sentence: “New customer?”
- Follow the step-by-step account creation instructions to create an Amazon account.
- Go to the Amazon Textbook store by first going to www.amazon.com/books, and then clicking on the link marked “new and used textbooks.”
- Search for the textbook that you want to find either by author, title, ISBN number or any combination of the above.
- Once the Textbook search engine has found your textbook, you may compare prices on different editions, new and used as well as the Kindle version, if one is available.
- Click on the price for the edition of the book that you want and then, if you decide to buy the book, click on the yellow button marked “Add to Cart”.
- Click the button marked “Proceed to checkout” to confirm and finalize your purchases.
- If you need help, you can go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510.
Go to Amazon.com for all of your used textbook needs to save money.