Open Your New Cox Webmail Account
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications, formerly Cox Broadcasting Corporation and Dimension Cable Services, is a US company providing services including telecommunications, digital cable television and wireless network. With over 6.2 million customers, it is now the third largest cable television provider in the United States.
About Cox Webmail
Cox Communications offers free online mail service for all Cox Communications customers. With the name Cox Webmail, this free email service allows customers of Cox Communications to send and receive email messages with multiple features including a 2 GB storage, importing external mail, autoforwarding and preference settings adjusting.
With an account of Cox Webmail, you can get access up to 10 email accounts, each of which with a 2GB storage. Besides, new messages can be composed to contacts in your Address Book, and you can get more benefits and convenience with the use of a range of advanced email tools such as SpamBlocker.
How can you create a Cox WebMail account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to be a customer of Cox Communications.
- Visit the website of Cox Webmail at: http://webmail.east.cox.net.
- Click “No Account? Register now!”.
- In the new page, enter your 16-digit Cox Communications account number, and your first and last name.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN number for your Cox account.
- Set up a User ID and a password for your Cox Webmail account, and enter the password again as confirmation.
- Tick the box below as agreement with the Terms and Conditions of cox Webmail, and click “Submit” to finish your Webmail account registration.
As a Cox Communications customer, you are offered the golden chance to set up your Cox Webmail account, with which, you can get convenient access to up to 10 email accounts with 2GB storage space each, send and receive messages at a top-level speed, and make full of the most advanced email tools.