Get Support for a Dell Product for Free
Dell is a Fortune 500 company that has made its name as a giant in the information technology industry. They are a major multinational computer manufacturer and produce as well as provide support for all kinds of computer-related products and services. Besides computers, they also make servers, storage devices, software, camera, printers and so on. They employ over a 103,000 people around the world
About Dell Product Support
Dell Product support is a service provided to all Dell customers for Dell products. This service includes technical support, drivers, and other valuable resources not only for personal computer users, but to businesses and IT companies. All of these resources are available online anytime a user wants to access them.
The major benefit of Dell Product support is that it is online and convenient. Anytime you need to download a driver, BIOS or update, or you are having some kind of software problem or need help with Windows, you can access this helpful site and get the information and resources you need to resolve your issue.
How can you get support for a Dell product?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a Dell product.
- Go to the Dell Support webpage at: support.dell.com.
- Select the type of support that is appropriate for you: Home User, Small Business, or Enterprise IT.
- If, for example, you are a Home User and you click on that type of support, you can then select the type of support you need. For example if you need to download a driver, BIOS or update, click on that icon.
- If you look further down the page, you will see quick links to frequently encountered issues. See if you problem is listed there and click on the appropriate link to find out how to resolve it.
- Links to others support tools can be found at the bottom of the page.
- If you are still having problem, then you may need to contact Dell by speaking to a customer representative or technical support personnel. You can find this contact information on their Contact page at: support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/contact_us?c=us&l=en&s=gen&redirect=1.
If you are having a technical problem with a Dell product you’ve bought, or you need to install some driver or get an update, you really ought to go to the Dell Support website first, since they have a lot of useful stuff there and all of it’s free.