Set up a Mail Rewards Club account
About Mail Rewards Club
The Mail Rewards Club is a Rewards program for loyal readers of The Mail to choose from a wide range of exciting Rewards. The way of getting Rewards is through collecting the Unique Number cards from the Mail newspapers and then joining Mail Rewards Club online.
About Mail Rewards Club Account
The Mail Rewards Club account is a way for customers to become a member of the Mail Rewards Club and enjoy various Rewards provided by the club. Customers can join the club easily by registering their personal information online.
After setting up a Mail Rewards Club account, customers will be able to choose from a wide range of Rewards such as £5 vouchers, free cinema tickets and meals out, latest DVDs and so on. They may also get a chance to use Rewards at popular stores such as Tesco, John Lewis and Boots, etc.
How Can You Set Up A Mail Rewards Club Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your personal information such as name, address, etc.
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of the Mail Rewards Club at http://mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk.
- Click on the button marked, "JOIN" at the right side of the web page under the section "New User".
- Enter your name, date of birth, e-mail, address, and other fields required by the website.
- Create your own password and select your frequency of reading The Mail. Then click "Submit".
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of the Mail Rewards Club at: https://www.mymail.co.uk/help#/faqs.