View a MMS at Vodafone Get My Photo
Vodafone, officially known as Vodafone Group Plc, is an international telecommunications company which is based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1991 and has now become the largest mobile telecommunications company measured by revenue in the world. It has over 391 million subscribers. Vodafone owns and operates networks in over 30 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its products and services include fixed line and mobile telephony, internet services, and digital television.
About Vodafone Get My Photo
Vodafone provides an online multimedia message (MMS) viewing service at its Get My Photo website. If a Vodafone customer has received a multimedia message which cannot be displayed on their device, he or she can go to the Vodafone Get My Photo website to view the message.
By visiting the Vodafone Get My Phone website, you can view the pictures, or sounds, or even videos contained within any multimedia message you have received. For every message you receive, you can also reply with your own multimedia message or forward it to someone else.
How to view a multimedia message at Vodafone Get My Phone?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Vodafone customer and have received a multimedia message in which there is a password.
- Go to the website of Vodafone Get My Phone at GetMyPhoto.Vodafone.co.uk.
- Enter your mobile phone number into the required box.
- Enter your password which is contained in the MMS you have received into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Login”.
- Follow instructions to view your MMS.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Vodafone Get My Photo FAQ page at https://getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk/mcp-vfg-prd_uk/front?cmd=staticcontent&xsl=faqs&lang=default.
If you have received a MMS but you cannot see the contents on your mobile device, you can go to Vodafone Get My Photo to view it online.